I'm feeling guilty about the lack of substance (and a recipe) in tonight's earlier post, so I thought I'd give you a preview of the good stuff to come in the next week or so. Hopefully this will entice you, and I'll be able to keep the few followers I have :)
Here are a few of the posts you can look forward to:
- A recipe for Badger Bits (you're just going to have to read it)
- A new take on one of my favorite "mom" recipes: Meatloaf
- Adventures in ravioli making
- A rundown of my newest cooking gadgets, including the cupcake plunger!
- Lessons in the food torch (this could be both frightening and exciting)
- A reflection on food memories (which I hope will draw lots of comments about your own!)
- My thoughts on recipes from the backs of boxes
- And maybe, if I'm really inspired, an actual deconstructed dish (instead of just my musings about what a cool concept it is)
Does any of that make you hungry??